Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bestseller Black Eel Skin Credit Card / Business Card Holder

Black Eel Skin Credit Card / Business Card Holder

Product Description
Material: Genuine Eel SkinSize: 4" x 3" (Folded)Credit Card Slots: 1+I.D. Window: Yes (Flip up I.D. Window)Other features: One pull out pocket see details

Black Eel Skin Credit Card / Business Card Holder .


Features

  • Genuine Eel Skin Size: 4" x 3" (Folded) Credit Card Slots: 1+ I.D. Window: Yes (Flip up I.D. Window) Other features: One pull out pocket
  • Black

Today Price: Check current price

Fast Buying choice:

You can buy Black Eel Skin Credit Card / Business Card Holder the best price with supersaver shipping. For more discounts, delivery availableOptions and additional information on the link below Click Get it Now!

Black Eel Skin Credit Card / Business Card HolderCompare Prices Now
Amazon secure payment system.

No comments:

Post a Comment